Wednesday, 25 January 2017

KISS ME GOODBYE



Kiss me goodbye

I prayed to the skies as I watch the moon.
I screamed by the river.
I wrecked my walls.
Could he hear me?
My heart belongs to you.
Our first kiss was a travel to the space
Touch my soul to mend this broken Mace.
So kiss me goodbye.

He said you were gone.
He said you didn't make it out of that town.
He said you were blown with the wind.
He said you are dead.
He said you're never gonna be the same.
How a fool am I ?
So kiss me goodbye.

I could go through a burning furnace for penance
Roll your wheel over me, I should not have given a chance.
I moaned your name as he went deep.
I begged him to hurt me good.
I called him Christian grey.
Save me please, I'm going to die.
Leave me not without a kiss.
So kiss me goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment