Monday, 30 January 2017

IMPERFECTION



IMPERFECTION.

From miles far west I saw a hand on the wall,
Its note was something to look the sun and weep.
My life!!
My years!!
My days, all in the wind to just a swipe.
Imperfection says me.

Nights when I called her names, times when I slip her hand off mine.
Moments when I made her lose counts.
She lost her dignity for my trusting guts.
Scars on her flesh, products of my dark room
I gave you nothing but sacks of gloom,
She wet her pillow all night to her life of doom.
What creature am I?
The imperfect me.

She sings a love song, but the harmony was like a bleeding marrow.
Her everyday prayer was to have me thy man she sees in her mirror.
She drowned to her own sea while I watch her yell my name.
She comes back all times for my trusting guts, but No.. I was still the same,
When will she be called freedom?
Was it her destiny to be my punching bag?
When’ll her name be found on my lips again?
She was long gone and lost but never wants to leave.
Her fate to make me change gave her that gate to slave.
The imperfect me.

She had tons of points to walk away to a better arm,
Yet she believed she was only meant for me.
She vowed to be mine forever,
All she desires was the happy ever after.
She cuddles the kids to make them think daddy was acting a movie with her.

She is the Perfect woman.
She goes out with bruises and scars, yet she joyfully says her man was God given.
Her cook gets you to your heaven of glory without token.
Rumors said she was a victim of my spell unspoken,
Her replicate can never be found.
For indeed she’s THE PERFECT WOMAN.

Written by SILVER ARINZE.

No comments:

Post a Comment